Bilingualism at Little Star Day School
From birth to the age of seven years children are able to “acquire” languages rather than “learn” them. We can give children a positive gift for the future by exposing them early to more than one language.In a stimulating environment children explore and learn through meaningful playing. At Little Star Day School we grant bilingual learning and teaching for infants, toddlers, pre-school and kindergarten age children.
The unique language program of Little Star Day School combines immersive and structured learning.
We are one of only two Swiss Federal centers of competence for German language acquisition of non German native children.
Little Star Day School immersive and structured learning gives the children the gift of language acquiring skills.
They will be able to:
- understand the two spoken languages
- know that one can learn more than one language
- get a feel for the culture through the spoken languages
- carry the language learning skill to any place their family takes them
- be sensitive to other cultures through languages
- At several of our subsidiaries children profit also from Russian, French, Arabian and Mandarin classes.